Before you guys panic, let’s peep into some into the scientific facts rather than factless theories. Is Cancer a death sentence?
This question pops out like a scream at the climax of a horror film, in mind of every person who’s been recently diagnosed with Cancer. but is it really the fact? Does Cancer define the end of your life, your dreams or happiness?
Probably not! As per the conclusions rooted in the old school theories by some fickle minded and non-science believers, Cancer has been discussed as a death sentence accompanied by counting hours of survival in fear of nearing death. Uffffff! Thankfully none of this is true.
These non-scientific and uselessly backed ideas that have been propagated by some less-aware people in society. Science considers all these facts, far from truth and as myths about Cancer.
Cancer is not an end of life but it’s a new beginning of fearless life!
I always believe in, “What doesn’t kill you, makes you Stronger!” Life’s never about the starting and finishing goals, it should be always be defined by its journey. And what’s a journey without some challenges. So here’s come up a new one for you. Cancer, unlike any other disease, is no more a fatal one but a life worth fighting for.
What Science says?
For all the Google Lovers and Logic-Finders (like me!), I do have facts that will concrete down my statements.
Just before that, do Like Us and share your thoughts here:
- Cancer is being the most talked about disease these days, has been growing at a four-fold rate of 1,62,468 New patients diagnosed for breast cancer (as per the Globocan 2018 data study).
- In urban cities (including Delhi, Mumbai
etc.), 1 out of 22 women is likely to develop breast cancer during her lifetime.
- For every 2 women newly diagnosed with breast cancer, one woman dies of it in India. (Don’t let it scare, Be aware !)
- India had 14 lakh cancer patients in 2016. (Awww..it’s a big figure to worry).
- The age-standardized rate for Breast Cancer is expected to rise to 35 per one lakh women in 2026.
- Most commonly Breast Cancer occurs amongst younger age group (between 30s-40s).